Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OPENING AT KOBO


The opening for the group show, 3 ARTISTS, 3 WOMEN, 3 FRIENDS, was Saturday night June 21st at KOBO Gallery in Seattle. There was much visiting with old friends, lots of laughter and a general feeling of celebration. It also happened to be my birthday and we...Linda, Helga, Kristi and I... celebrated by eating dinner at Greenleaf...my favorite restaurant. My sweet friend, Kristi, took this picture of the three artists. That's me on the left, Helga Winter in the middle and Linda Jarvis on the right.

Not only was it the longest day of the year, summer solstice, but it was a long day. We arrived at KOBO early to set up and left late to catch the ferry back to Port Townsend. The evening light was absolutely beautiful looking back at the city from the ferry.

No comments: